The fabulous blog ribbon must be shared, which I'm happy to do. First, though, the required self-revelations: Name five things I've experienced in my life that were fabulous.
My fabulous five:
1. My pregnancy, every flutter, every kick and every hiccup I enjoyed more than I can
express. Having a life grow inside me is the most Fabulous experience I've ever had!
2. When Craig and I were dating and I realized that I would be with him forever was way Fabulous!
3. Every animal rescue, from squirrels in the middle of a highway to puppy dogs on Christmas Day. Nothing but Fabulous!
4. Strangers complimenting my son's manners. This is a Fabulous experience for a mom!
5. While growing up not only did I have grandparents, I was also blessed with two great-grandmothers. This was truly Fabulous!
Five things I don't like:
1. People that litter! Can't stand them, want to slap them! LOL
2. Bad drivers.
3. Animal neglect or abuse.
4. Seeing an elderly person alone. Just sad.
5. Wasting money!!!
Five things I love:
1. I Love my husband, son and puppy dogs!
2. I Love to laugh!
3. I Love family traditions.
4. I Love nature.
5. I just Love road-trips!
I would like to pass this Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award on to the following blogs:
1. A Bench With A View Betty and her Corgi, adorable Koda, have wonderful life stories to share along with some fantastic book reviews.
2. My Girlz Got Paws Val has a big heart for animals in need and two cute puppy dogs! You will love her stories and photos from Nebraska and Hawaii!
3. The Run A Round Ranch Report Theresa is awesome! Where she lives is paradise and she shares a part of it everyday with us bloggers. She has monthly giveaways of her beautiful artwork.
4. Corner Of Cats Mind Catherine is a hoot! She shares wonderful photos and must have the most handsome cat in Canada!
5. Serena Bakes From Scratch Serena can't be real! ha ha! I say this because I don't know how she cooks like she does. Everything is from scratch! I'm not into cooking, but I love to eat! Every time I visit Serena's blog I leave there hungry...for what she's making. :)
6. Two Bears Farm And The Three Cubs Lisa has everything going on! She does canning, participates in marathons, makes muffins from scratch, sells on Etsy and while doing all of this she is raising three boys and two are twins!
Oops! I think I have six blogs here...oh well. :) Enjoy!
Pass the award to five other bloggers (and leave a comment on their blog, so they know they are a recipient.)