Friday, November 4, 2016

It's Friday!

Happy November and happy Friday to everyone!  Hope everyone is doing fabulous!  I've missed visiting everyone's blogs, but will be playing catch up this weekend.  

Normally I post only photos that I've taken, but today all adorable photos are borrowed from the internet. :)

Hope you enjoy all this cuteness...I couldn't choose just 
one. :)

                                               Image result for it's friday dog high fiving



                                            Image result for it's friday dogs high fiving
                     



                                  Image result for free images of dogs high fiving 
                                                  Image result for free images of dogs high fiving                                                                                 Image result for free images of dogs high fiving

                                                 Image result for dogs high fiving

                                             

                   
                                   










16 comments:

MadSnapper said...

all adorable and if had to pick one it would be the squirrel

Marie said...

Sandra, you know I have a soft spot for squirrels after rescuing so many. Growing up I collected Panda Bears. I've loved puppy dogs forever, they have my heart. :)

Haddock said...

The squirrel looks cute.

betty said...

So cute with all the high 5's!!! Good to hear from you! Have a great weekend!

betty

Ann said...

These are all adorable. I can see why you couldn't choose just one

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are adorable!! But I think my favorite is the little squirrel. The first dog is really giving it all he's got!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

this is a lot of cuteness indeed :)

JoJo said...

I do love that panda. The person that makes them does a great job! Welcome back!

TexWisGirl said...

too cute. :) high-five (and hi!) back to you!

Ms. A said...

All cute. Howdy, Marie!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the panda and the pawtouch of the two poochies.
They're all so darned cute tho.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi there, Great to hear from you. Hope you are doing okay... Did you all buy a home yet? How are your parents? I'm sure you still miss them.... (Maybe they'll move to Carolina to be closer.)

Cute pictures.

Hugs,
Betsy

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Omg, that squirrel with it's tongue out! LOL
Love all the animals and glad to see your post!
xo, T.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

So nice to see you! HOpe you've been doing well.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh high five right back at'cha!!
hugs madi and Mom

DeniseinVA said...

So nice to see you Marie and thank you for stopping by with your sweet comments. Love these, so cute!