Saturday, January 28, 2017

Top Notch Cuteness

Hubby & I watched "Super Squirrel" on National
Geographic channel a couple of nights ago.  It was so funny!  
God gave these little rascals some serious talents and built in tools.  
If you get the chance to watch it I highly recommend it. :)

Sharing all this cuteness with my friends.
Happy weekend!






this is a youngster and must be hungry to be so far from a tree.







this one is building a  nest.
he or she took a break on this branch and then jumped
to a large pine tree and straight to the top this cutie went.

my grandmother loves blue birds.
I love my grandma. :)



Love to hear our Carolina Wrenns sing.
Most of the time it's the first bird I hear in the morning
and the Cardinals are usually  the last bird I hear in the evening.


11 comments:

betty said...

So cute with the squirrels! They are fun to watch! Hope your weekend is a good one!

betty

MadSnapper said...

these are awesome photos of the squirrels.. I love the one that is dancing with the squirrel statue. good job on these. beautiful shots

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I love to watch squirrels, even tho they can be a real pest sometimes. lol! I'd love to see how they make their nests. It's amazing to me how they stay together. The blue bird is my favorite bird and that is a beautiful shot! Have a nice weekend!

Marie said...

I think the squirrels feel that way about us sometimes. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I saw that this was on, and should have taped it! I will search for it now, they often repeat their shows. We have a lot of squirrels around here, and I do like them! They are so resourceful. Beautiful picture of a bluebird, I have never been able to get a good picture of one. I love the squirrel eating from a squirrel statue!!! Is that yours?

Unknown said...

I love these small rascals, can't help but think they are cute, and intelligent too.

Ann Thompson said...

These are great. Squirrels are always entertaining to watch

Hootin Anni said...

We have no cable/tv so I will have to search online. Squirrels are sweet! And love the blu bird!

JoJo said...

There was one that would come to my slider and look inside so I started leaving peanuts outside. Then she began to take them out of my hand. The following spring, she brought her baby to the slider for food. It was so cute. But then we got a dog and she kept our yard squirrel free, chasing them around.

My Mind's Eye said...

What a beautiful series of photos...especially the Eastern Bluebird.

Daggone bushy tails squirrels are kinda cute if they would just keep their tails out of my face.
MOL
hugs madi your bfff

DeniseinVA said...

Adorable photos Marie. Thank you for your concern. One bad cold after the other and a twisted knee but getting out of the loop now :)