Wednesday, July 25, 2012

One Year Blogging Anniversary

One night I followed the voice of my heart and here I am.
It's been a year since I started my blog and I had no idea what to expect when starting "Women Talk About Life".  I do know that I'm following some incredible blogs and getting to know the wonderful people that created them.  My very first follower was Judy aka Squirrel Queen.  What was so ironic is that I absolutely LOVE squirrels!  I asked Squirrel Queen so many questions about blogging and she was always happy to help me. :)  In the past year I have found myself thinking about some amazing people from all corners of the world.  I have laughed with you, cried for some and prayed for all.  And I've made friends with people I may never meet.  I'm not a good writer or close to being a photographer, but what I do have is passion for life, people, animals and nature.  I hope that while visiting my blog everyone does see and feel my passions.  I really love blog land and all of you wonderful, caring bloggers!  Thank you all for your kind words, support, advice and time. :)
I'm blessed and I know it...I thank him every day.
This is a music box that I have (it's on the backside).  It plays the song "Let It Be".
I like what this says and I read it at least weekly.
Down below I uploaded the song from Youtube in case you would like to listen to it.



21 comments:

betty said...

happy blog anniversary! So glad we found each other on Blogger! wishing you many wonderful years ahead with blogging!

betty

SquirrelQueen said...

Happy One Year Blogoversary Marie!

It's hard to believe it's been a year already, the time has flown by. I can't quite remember how we happened to find each other here in the Blog Universe but I'm so glad we did. I have enjoyed every minute and I'm looking forward to what the next year will bring. Wishing you many more wonderful years both here in Blogdom and in life.

Hugs,
Judy

Catherine said...

Happy Bloggiversary! Isn't it amazing the friends we meet when we are blogging. Truly a beautiful invention blogging is.

Wishing you another terrific year friend!
xo Catherine

Beth said...

Happy blogging anniversary!! We never forget our first blogging friend. Mine was a school teacher in Chicago. this was 7 years ago.

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Happy Blogland Anniversary TO YOU and many more. We do meet some amazing people we otherwise would never get to meet. Our blogs are a window into our souls.

Hope your day is a good one!

MadSnapper said...

i can't believe it has been a year already. i am so happy you started your blog and have loved every minute of knowing you.

TexWisGirl said...

happy 1 year blogiversary A.Marie! :)

so glad you are part of my 'neighborhood' in blogland, too. :) i really liked that message, too.

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!
And many more.
Aren't you too young for the Beatles? sandie

Lynn Proctor said...

yay--happy anniversary--happy writing:)

Val said...

Happy Blogiversary (is that really a word? :) It's been such fun to get to know you and I look forward to more good stuff from you!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Happy 1 year Anniversary, Marie! I'm so glad you started blogging and I've gotten to know you through your posts. Here's to many more wonderful years of blogging!

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

That's wonderful! I heard recently that most new bloggers poop out after 6 months. don't know if that's true, or not, but sometimes people try something and then discover they don't enjoy it. I, too, have enjoyed connecting w/ you. And I think you're a genuine, lovely writer. Celebrate!

momto8 said...

happy blog anniversary SweetMarie! I think you spoke for many bloggers...

Unknown said...

Beautiful poem.
Congrats...we all have benefited.
(Thanks for the prayers)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Congratulations on 1 year - so exciting!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on one year -- that's wonderful! :)

Lisa said...

Congratulation on one year. I hope and pray this one coming is the very best.

Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch said...

Happy Blogerversary Sweetie! I always look forward to your comments and reading your wonderful blog! Have the most wonderful week!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Happy Blogiversary!
Did it fly by for you?
Let It Be...one of the best songs ever written.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hello Marie

Well I am here now!!

Happy happy happy blogoversary my friend.

You and I both started our blogs in July of last year and yet doesn't it feel as though it has been much longer than that?

I love your blog, your friendly words
and am glad to be part of your blogging community.

Have a great evening


x Fiona

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Happy Belated Blog Anniversary Marie. I am so glad we met, and share our passion for life , nature and other things.
Hugs, Dianne :)